A few years ago, Trulia did an interesting study on real estate. And, the figures on millennials was quite fascinating. When compared to other buyers, investors between 28 and 30 years of age are not doing great. The gap between older and young adults has been the same for quite some time. This proves the…
Posts Categorized: Real Estate Investing
- Reasons Why You Should Hire a Real Estate Agent When Buying or Selling Your Home
- Buying A Home In A Gated Community – The Benefits
- The Reasons Why You Should Consider Moving To An Over-55’s Community
- The #1 Strategy I Use to Find Bargain Properties
- Myths Around the Home Buying Process
- Six Important Home Buying Tips for Young Couples
- Four Ways Technology has Changed Real Estate Investments
- Whom Should You Hire First? A Lender or an Agent?
- Best and Worst Places for Millennial Investments
- What Do Millennials Want From a Home Buying Experience?
- Has the Real Estate Market in the United States Changed?
- Why are Millennials Saying No to Marriage, Real Estate Investments and Parenthood?
costs associated with buying a home gated communities general information home buying advice home buying aspirations home buying myths home buying tips home financing investment advice lead generation millennials mortgage advisor mortgage lender opt-in forms over-55 communities real estate agent real estate investment real estate technology video tours virtual tours