In this modern era, technology has changed many things around us. It has changed the way we buy things, socialize with others, travel and even buys properties. According to a recent study, more than 50% of home buyers look for properties online. And, only 10% rely on traditional methods like real estate agents and newspaper…
Posts Tagged: real estate technology
- Reasons Why You Should Hire a Real Estate Agent When Buying or Selling Your Home
- Buying A Home In A Gated Community – The Benefits
- The Reasons Why You Should Consider Moving To An Over-55’s Community
- The #1 Strategy I Use to Find Bargain Properties
- Myths Around the Home Buying Process
- Six Important Home Buying Tips for Young Couples
- Four Ways Technology has Changed Real Estate Investments
- Whom Should You Hire First? A Lender or an Agent?
- Best and Worst Places for Millennial Investments
- What Do Millennials Want From a Home Buying Experience?
- Has the Real Estate Market in the United States Changed?
- Why are Millennials Saying No to Marriage, Real Estate Investments and Parenthood?
costs associated with buying a home gated communities general information home buying advice home buying aspirations home buying myths home buying tips home financing investment advice lead generation millennials mortgage advisor mortgage lender opt-in forms over-55 communities real estate agent real estate investment real estate technology video tours virtual tours